Please click on one of the key knowledge areas on the left for more details on each of these subjects and see how Know-how Consulting can help your company this week!
· Projects are ill-defined and there are too many active at one time
· Project schedules are based on “wish” rather than plans and resources
· Teams are not well-connected and on the same page as management
· Teams are scattered around the city, state, country and world
· Communications are lacking or take enormous effort to do well
· Products are developed differently by each team, with varying results
· Decisions take too long to make or are often poorly-communicated
· When the product is “done,” how does the company switch focus to the
customer, delivering the product and/or service with excellence?
· How does the company scale or prepare to scale the operation?
· How does the company make sensible outsourcing decisions?